NIS has its own service capacities which fully meet the Company’s needs and render services to third parties.
NIS Oilfield Services perform activities related to:
- Geophysical exploration – seismic, gravimetric, electromagnetic and geo-electric research methods
- Drilling, workover and equipment of oil and gas wells – drilling of oil, gas and hydrothermal wells, workover and equipment
- Special operations and measuring for oil, gas and water wells – special operations (slickline tools, flexible tubing, nitrogen units), well logging and hydrodynamic measurements, cementing, stimulations and testing
- Maintenance and overhaul of facilities and equipment, construction of pipelines, installations and oil and gas technological systems
- Transportation of equipment and personnel.
Oilfield Services Block possesses all necessary equipment, plants and transportation vehicles, required for performing the above activities.
Owing to modern equipment and experienced personnel, Oilfield Services Block has conducted operations in numerous countries abroad (Egypt, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, etc.), while preparations for operations in Hungary and Bosnia are currently in place.
Oilfield Services priority is to ensure the highest quality of services, to increase technical and technological efficiency and boost workload in NIS and other companies. The objective of Oilfield Services is to increase its presence in the region and the international market.